Burrell Road Locomotive No. 2789 'The President' Geo Caudwell
Built in 1905 as a Showman's Engine for 'President' George Kemp of Leicester to pull and power his famous Dreamland Bioscope show. The engine was returned to Burrells in 1906 and converted to a Road Locomotive, being sold to George Caudwell of Gedney Marsh, Lincolnshire. She was used until 1940 for haulage and later sold to Darbys of Sutton in Cambridgeshire before eventually ending up at Bressingham Steam Museum in Norfolk.
The engine is now owned by Mike Dreelan of Aberdeen and has been fully restored to the condition in our model.
Measurements: 14cm long x 11cm wide x 16cm high